- General FAQs
|All FAQ's||Most Common FAQ's||General Questions|
|Product Parts||Maintaining Products||Order Status|
|Discontinued Items||Online Shopping||Careers at Radio Flyer|
- Do you offer wholesale/discount pricing for large orders?
At this time, Radio Flyer only offers wholesale/discount pricing to our retail partners. If you are interested in becoming a retail partner, please contact Account Services at (800)621-7613 to speak with a representative Monday through Friday 8am-5pm Central Standard Time. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime and someone will respond within 2 business days.
- How do I make a donation request?
Radio Flyer will consider product donations based on the reason for the donation and availability. All requests for donations must be made in writing, either addressed to: Donations, Radio Flyer Inc. 6515 W Grand Ave Chicago, IL 60707, or sent via email to email@example.com. No phone calls will be accepted. All responses from Radio Flyer to donation request parties will be made in writing as well.
- How do I contact Customer Service?
Radio Flyer Customer Service is available Monday through Friday 8am-5pm Central Standard Time, at (800)621-7613 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return reply to your message within 1 business day.
- Where can I locate instructional videos?
Our Helpful Hints videos can be found under the Ask tab at the top right of our website.
- Where can I share my photos of my children/Radio Flyer products?
We’d love to see your photos and hear your story. Submit your photo and story to our Little Red Stories Contest and you could be one of our monthly winners! You can also share them with us on social media. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Why do you require my birthdate to sign up?
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) requires that we ask for your birth date. We do not save this information. Please enter the date carefully. If you make a mistake, we may be unable to process your request.
- Is Radio Flyer on Social Media?
- How can I throw a Radio Flyer Birthday party?
- When was Radio Flyer founded?
Radio Flyer was founded by Antonio Pasin in 1917. For more information, please visit our Heritage section of the website.
- Where is Radio Flyer headquartered?
Radio Flyer offices have proudly been located in the same building in Chicago, Illinois. 6515 W Grand Ave Chicago, IL 60707
- How do I become a retailer?
To become a Radio Flyer retail partner, please contact Account Services at (800)621-7613 to speak with a representative Monday through Friday 8am-5pm central standard time. Or email email@example.com anytime and someone will respond within 2 business days.
- I am tax exempt, how can I place an order?
To place a tax exempt order, we will need to view a copy of your tax exempt form. This form can either be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (773)637-8874. Please include a contact phone number and a representative will contact you within 1 business day to complete your order.
- What are your customer service hours?
Radio Flyer Customer Service is available Monday through Friday 8am-5pm Central Standard Time.
- What are the holidays that Customer Service will be unavailable?
Radio Flyer Customer Service will be unavailable for the following days:
New Year’s Day
Fourth of July
- Where can I locate your Customer Satisfaction Survey?
Our Customer Satisfaction Survey can be found under the Ask tab at the top right of our website.
- Can I use your logo on a non-Radio Flyer product?
To request approval to use the Radio Flyer logo, please email email@example.com.
- Where can I find out more about the history of Radio Flyer?
You can follow us on Facebook to see our timeline here!
- How can I locate a retailer that carries your products?
You can locate a list of our retailers right here!
- Where can I donate used Radio Flyer toys?
You can give new life to used toys by donating them for resale to charity thrift stores or by donating them to local shelters, hospitals, preschools, nurseries, or church charities. Check locally for more options.