- Vehicle Care 2
Vehicle Care 2
Electric Vehicles Troubleshooting Guide
Find Your Product:
Model #903 & #904
|All Guidelines||Battery Guidelines||Vehicle Care|
- Maintenance Instructions
- Oil or grease moving parts periodically.
- Check nuts and bolts often and tighten if necessary.
- Any parts showing evidence of wear should be replaced immediately.
- It is the responsibility of the adult who assembles this product to properly install all parts included in the carton. These instructions are valuable.
- Check all screws and their protective coverings regularly and tighten as required. Check plastic parts on a regular basis for cracks or broken pieces.
- During snowy or rainy weather, the vehicle should be stored inside.
- Avoid operating the vehicle in wet or snowy conditions. Do not clean the vehicle by spraying with a hose. Water or moisture in the rear seat compartment can cause the motor and other electrical components to corrode. Corrosion can result in electrical component failure.
- Avoid operating the vehicle on sand, loose dirt, or gravel. Debris from this type of terrain can cause the motor and other electrical components to fail.
- To clean the vehicle, use a dry cloth. A non-wax furniture polish can be used to clean plastic parts. Do not spray the vehicle with a hose or submerge in water.